Computer Server Rooms, Cabling & UPS Installations
MG Cavill have many years experience in providing computer server room and data center installations to the commercial sector and can provide solutions that fit to your budget and deliver to your required schedule.
We have a broad range specialised experience in data center systems and our team can develop an efficient and secure server rooms to meet your requirements.
Our engineers will work with your IT staff to identify your specific requirements for data capacity, power requirement, air conditioning, security and of course UPS and failover generator backups. MG Cavill approach is comprehensive, intending to maximise the scalability, flexibility and availability.
Design and Installation
A Server room needs to be designed for high availability (uptime), which can only be achieved if the installation is planned with attention to the details.
- Anticipation of future increased requirements for power in the server room.
- Provision of reliable failover power systems in the event of power outages.
- Providing an adequate, scalable, cooling system for the environment.
- Installation of security systems to limit access to the server rooms.
- Documentation and schematics for all hardware and equipment in case a system failure is experienced.
Whether your company seeks to upgrade it's current server room infrastructure or to design a new computer server room facility, our expertise can help your move from the planning stage, through implementation and maintenance. Contact MG Cavill to learn what we can do for you.